Instructions: Fill in the top section. Mark off a number for each day you accomplish your goal. If you miss a day, start over. When you have successfully completed 21 days in a row your goal will have become a good habit.
- Good Habit Bookmarks (4 per sheet)
- Good Habit Calendar
- Goal Bookmarks (3 per sheet)
- Goal Calendar
- Yearly Goals (Once you've made your goal a habit you can keep track of your daily progress throughout the year with these charts. There are two different calendars, and a set of bookmarks.)
- Each bookmark or calendar (except for the yearly ones) has a place to add the days of the week (just the letter) above each trial/goal section. For example: If day one is a Wednesday put in small letters above the first row in the space provided: W H F S S M T. This way you'll know if you've already marked off the day you're working on. For each trial section or goal do the same thing as the day you start may change depending on your circumstances.
- The bookmarks can be folded and carried around with you in your purse/wallet/backpack or the Calendar size one can be posted on your wall.