The Bottom Line
This is a fun short book, by Carol Lynn Pearson, full of short quotes and stories. Quotes range from the author with her famous the Day Old Child to unknown authors and famous people. There are even quotes from the prophets. Some of the quotes are serious ones to ponder and others are humorous to laugh with and brighten your day.
- This is a short, easy read book
- Very uplifting
- Easy to relate to as a mother
- Wish there had been more
- This book is written and compiled by Carol Lynn Pearson.
- It is a short 25 page book filled with quotes from many different people, including the author.
- The price is very affordable at $3.95 (just as much as a card but much better).
- All the quotes of course have to do with mothers.
- A perfect birthday, Christmas, or Mother's Day gift
Guide Review - The Model Mormon Mother's Notebook - LDS Book Review
This book is great. When it arrived my 14 year old son picked it up and read it through very quickly. He was laughing and so I had to pick it up. This book is quick and easy to read and full of fun quotes. Not all of them are funny but the book is very uplifting and makes everyone appreciate their role as a mother or the mothers close to them. I would recommend this book for all the mother's in your life.