- A printer
- Paper (cardstock works best)
- Glue or Tape
- Open one of the pdf files (there are two to choose from) and print the two pages onto cardstock.
- Cutting along solid lines, cut out designed elements.
- Cut along solid line between Flaps #3 and #4.
- Cut slit along solid red line.
- Cut out area on box lid, as indicated. Cut slits along solid lines on top flap.
To Make Box
- Insert Tab A into slit. Tape or glue to secure. Fold along all dotted lines.
- Connect remaining edges, overlapping as indicated.
- To assemble bottom, fold Bottom Flap #1 inside the box.
- Fold in Bottom Flaps #2 and #3, inserting the points of these flaps under the square center of Flap #1.
- Fold in Bottom Flap #4 and push tab into center slot. Apply tape or glue inside the box at the bottom to secure.
- Folding along dotted lines, fold design in half, design side out. Tape or glue sides together, being sure not to glue together tabs at bottom of handles.
- Insert tabs on handle into slits on top flap.
- Fold back tabs and tape or glue to underside of flap to secure.
- Fold down left flap, then fold down flap with handle attached.
- Fold down lid, pulling handle through cut-out area.
- Tuck lip of lid into box to close.
Note: You can't see many of the dotted lines on the second Sabbath Day box, so you will have to follow the instructions carefully.