By Melanie Cooper
Do you have a hard time figuring out family home evening assignments
each week? Use this simple chart to get organized.
- A printer
- Paper (cardstock works best)
- Popsicle Sticks
Flowers and Pots
- Print a flower for each family member.
- Print a flower pot for each assignment.
- Cut out the center of each pot.
- Glue each pot onto another sheet of paper leaving the center open.
This forms a pocket for the stem to slide into.
- Glue each flower onto a popsicle stick. We uesd colored popsicle sticks.
- Use a marker to print family member names on each flower. Also print
FHE duties on each pot (i.e. prayer, lesson, treat, activity, etc.)
- Slip each flower into a pot to assign FHE duties. Rotate the flowers
each week to make new assignments.