1. Religion & Spirituality

Tri-fold Ward Bulletin

By November 29, 2003

Looking for a new way to liven up your ward's Sunday Bulletin? Check out this great Tri-fold idea that my creative mom, Katherine, uses for her ward's Sunday Program. The sample is in PDF format, you'll need the Acrobat Reader version 5.1 or greater, or you can download the original MS Publisher file(553K) to edit and use for your own bulletin.

The document shows three pages, the first two pages (one for fast Sundays, one for the rest of the month) are the front and inside flaps of the tri-fold, the third page becomes the inside when the bulletin is opened.

Looking for some free LDS clipart for your ward bulletin? Check out the hundreds of images in the LDS Clipart Gallery Index.
Comments
November 3, 2008 at 8:06 pm
(1) Taryn says:

I love the picture she used for her bulletin. Where did she get it? I do the bulletin and am looking for pictures like that to go on front.

November 5, 2008 at 7:19 pm
(2) Rachel Woods, About.com Latter-day Saint Guide says:

Dear Taryn,

Thank you for your comment and question. Unfortunately I don’t know where she got the picture that’s displayed in the sample. There are plenty of LDS clipart pictures you can browse through on the site.

January 3, 2009 at 5:23 pm
(3) Sue says:

Thank you for sharing your bulletin. It has inspired me to revamp ours!

January 16, 2009 at 8:18 pm
(4) Paula says:

Very nice! I have been putting the temples on the front of ours one by one each week until we get through all of them.

January 21, 2009 at 7:33 pm
(5) Roacharroro says:

Nothing seems to be easier than seeing someone whom you can help but not helping.
I suggest we start giving it a try. Give love to the ones that need it.
God will appreciate it.

February 24, 2010 at 5:58 pm
(6) Cathy Hatch says:

I have been trying to use your template but I cannot “edit” it to add our ward information.
Do you have any suggestions that I could make that would allow me to edit your version of the bulletin?
Thanks for your help!

February 27, 2010 at 1:41 pm
(7) Rachel Bruner, Latter-day Saint Guide says:

Cathy, The editable file is a MS Publisher 2003 file. If you have MS Publisher, save the file to your computer and then open it. If you don’t have MS Publisher then you’ll need to create your own bulletin from scratch using another program. You can use MS Word, although it’s not as easy to use as Publisher, but it still works.