Preparation: Open and print the faith seed pouch file below.
- Cut out pouch, but dont cut off the bottom/back flap with the directions and scripture!
- Fold the two side flaps (#1) and the bottom flap to create the back of the pouch.
- Add a light layer of glue to the side flaps and press to back flap, creating the pouch opening.
- WAIT until the glue is dry before filling with seeds.
- When filled fold top flap (#2) and add a light layer of glue to close pouch.
- Find a sunny location
- Empty seeds into soil
- Water as needed
- Have faith and it will grow!
You can also find other printable resources in the LDS Crafts and LDS Visual Aids categories.