Directions: Open the pdf files below and print the book and instructions. Follow the instructions on how to make the booklet and that's it!
PDF Files (updated with a picture of President Monson)
- General Conference Session Notes (3 Speakers)
- General Conference Session Notes (7 Speakers)
- Booklet Instructions
- When printing the booklet (pdf file) make sure that Adobe Reader's page scaling is set to "None" and NOT to "fit" or "reduce" to the printer margins. If the reader changes the margins the pages of the booklet will be off center after folding it.
- You can also add a bit of glue (such as a glue stick) to the inside to keep the pages together for a more professional look, but you don't have to.
- Even though the front of the booklets are in color they print just as well in black and white.