- Print chart and scoops (color, black/white, or outline) onto cardstock.
- Write child's name and goal date on each chart.
- If using the outlined scoops have children color the scoops.
- Cut out ice cream scoops.
- Paste one scoop onto ice cream cone for each memorized Article of Faith.
- Articles of Faith Ice Cream Chart
- Articles of Faith Ice Cream Scoops Color
- Articles of Faith Ice Cream Scoops Black/White
- Articles of Faith Ice Cream Scoops Outline (for coloring)
Some people like to plan an ice cream party as a reward for learning the Articles of Faith. A date is chosen for the party and each child is given their own ice cream chart to track their progress.
When they learn a new Article of Faith a scoop of ice cream is added to the cone on their chart. On the day of the ice cream party each child who has memorized at least one Article of Faith gets an ice cream cone. Optional: Each child gets as many real scoops of ice cream for each one on their chart.
Other 13 Articles of Faith Memorization Helps History of the 13 Articles of Faith.