The Bottom Line
Sharing Scones and More, by Beverly Pogue and Rosalie Clarke, is full of recipes for making scones and hints on preparing, baking and giving scones. It also contains short stories that are uplifting from the life of the authors.
- Contains easy and delicious recipes
- Recipes can be used for home and for sharing
- General instructions on making scones so even the beginner can make them
- Caution: These scones need to be shared or else you will put on weight.
- This book was written by Beverly Pogue and Rosalie Clarke (mother and daughter)
- 42 scone recipes, such as basic Scottish to Apricot Walnut with White chocolate chips (my favorite!)
- It also contains recipes and instructions for 3 additions to the scones
- Also contains a few short stories from the life of the author
- Has hints for making scones and giving them away
Guide Review - Sharing Scones and More: LDS Book Review
This is a book that I would not have bought but has brought much joy to my family and friends (probably has added some weight also). My daughter says that she is getting fat from all the yummy scones but wants to know which ones we are trying next. I would recommend this small book to any one. We have enjoyed trying out the different recipes in this book. A few of our favorites are: Almond-Poppy seed, Orange-Raisin, and Apricot Walnut Scones.