The Bottom Line
This is a short book with 26 chapters. Each chapter is about a word from all the letters in the alphabet. Each word is one to uplift and give wisdom. Some of the chapters are: Zeal, Truth, Righteous, Hark, and Anchored. Carol L. Clark is the author and shares much of the wisdom she has gained through her life.
- Short, for a quick read.
- Broken up into short chapters to be read one at a time.
- Has many good stories that bring either a tear, a smile or maybe even both.
- Some chapters are a little slow.
- 26 Chapters each a different word
- Written by Carol L. Clark
- Filled with stories from the scriptures, the life of the author and past/present church leaders.
Guide Review - In a Word: The ABC's of Warmth and Wisdom
I enjoyed this book. This book had some great stories. I especially liked the chapter entitled "Truth". It had a great story that I used with my family who then shared it with their church classes. I only gave it 4 stars because I have read some books that have kept my attention better. I think this book is great for those moments you dont have a lot of time but want to read something quickly. Each chapter is self contained so you can do this.