Object of the Game: Get the most sets of four to win.
Preparation: Open and print one of the sets of cards in the PDF files below. Each file contains a set of 52 scripture cards. If you have a large family/group print both sets (Bible/Book of Mormon) and combine them. (Bible set coming soon in color!)
- Book of Mormon Scripture Cards (One Large File: 7M)
- Book of Mormon Scripture Cards Part 1 (3 Small Files: 560K)
- Book of Mormon Scripture Cards Part 2 (3 Small Files: 540K)
- Book of Mormon Scripture Cards Part 3 (3 Small Files: 560K)
- Book of Mormon Scripture Cards: Card Backs (350K You can print these onto the back of the cards, they are larger in case your printer doesn't print exactly in the center, so when cutting them out look at the front of the cards, not the card backs.)
- Book of Mormon Scripture Cards (200k)
- Bible Scripture Cards (155k)
When a player has a complete set of four cards they show the rest of the group and place them in front of them on the table or floor. Play continues until all the cards have been placed down. If a player has no more cards they draw one from the deck. If the deck is gone the person must wait until the game is over.
Example: There are three players. Player one has an Abinadi card titled, "Preaches in Disguise" and asks player two for the "Death by fire" card in the Abinadi set. Player two doesn't have the card and says, "Study your Scriptures" player one draws a card. Player two (who also has an Abinadi card) asks player one for the "Preaches in Disguise" Abinadi card. Player one gives it to player two who takes another turn. Play continues until all the sets of cards have been placed down. The player with the most sets wins.
Notes: You can print the cards on cardstock, cut them out, and then laminate them so they will last longer. They're also easier to play with when they're not rough.
For younger children remove half the cards (in sets) from the deck and only deal two cards per player. When someone has two in a set they can discard them.
See more FHE Games in the Family Home Evening Game category.