Note: Answers that contain more then one word do not have spaces.
(First/Last Name with some
Created by Rachel Woods, About LDS Guide with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
2. Began a drive to reemphasize the law of tithing.
4. Served in the Quorum of the 12 Apostles at the same time as his father.
5. Organized a Church-wide program to help the needy.
9. Served as US Secretary of Agriculture to US President Eisenhower.
10. Bruce R. Mcconkie is his son-in-law.
11. Shot several times at the martyrdom of Joseph and Hyrum Smith.
12. "Every member a missionary" and "No other success can compensate for failure in the home."
13. Dedicated the Salt Lake Temple
14. He urged, "Keep the commandments"
1. Served as President of the LDS Church for only four months.
3. One of the original Member of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles.
6. Dedicated more temples then any other General Authority.
7. Motto was "Do It" and received revelation to extend the priesthood to all worthy male members.
8. Son of Hyrum Smith.
10. Was visited by God the Father and Jesus Christ.