The Bottom Line
Window to His Love, by Julie de Azevedo is a compilation of songs that have been her "spiritual anchors". These songs have been redone "in a more intimate, spontaneous, and expressive way" says Julie.
- Lyrics are beautiful and touching.
- Music is lovely and pierces the heart.
- A perfect gift for anyone!
- Some of the songs are simple, yet pretty.
- Mercy's Arms
- Masterpiece (I really like the lyrics of this song and felt it personally touched my own life.)
- Pray for Rain (This song's lyrics have a deep meaning that I enjoyed.)
- Feel the Fire
- Keeper of the Flame (The pipe music is breathtakingly beautiful, making it my favorite arrangement.)
- Hands of Heaven
- A Long Time Ago (My favorite song of them all, the words and music really touched me and I cried.)
- Shepherd of My Soul (Very pretty instrumental arrangement, especially the flute.)
- Window to His Love (This heart stirring song touched me and I immediately listened to the CD again!)
Guide Review - Window to His Love by Julie de Azevedo, LDS CD Review
Julie de Azevedo has been writing beautiful music for 15 years and with her father, Lex de Azevedo they have produced this new CD of Julie's favorites. Some of the songs on this CD seemed simple at first, but upon listening to them a second time I found a deeper meaning and the music more touching. I would recommend this CD to anyone looking for beautiful, uplifting music, or as a gift for anyone, members and nonmembers alike. Previous CD's by Julie include: Hello Sky (Review listed below), Dive Deep, Pray for Rain, State of the Heart, and Julie. Julie, her husband Jeff, and their three children live in Salt Lake City, Utah.