The Bottom Line
Do you wish your husband earned enough money so you could be a Stay-at-Home mom? Now you can with Joanne Watson's new book, "How to Help Your Husband Make More Money So You Can Be a Stay-at-Home Mom.
- A great resource with tons of ideas!
- It worked for me, it can work for you!
- Has multiple resources, including useful websites
- Could use even more resources.
- Some topics are not as extensive as could be.
- With the resources of this great book you can help your husband: Build his confidence
- Determine if he is currently underpaid
- Negotiate a raise or promotion
- Find high-paying job offeres beyond the classifieds
- Start his own business (without a lot of money) and become a self-employed success
- Ace job interviews
- Make sure he keeps that better-paying job
- ...and much more!
Guide Review - Book Review
I have personally gone through this same situation. My husband, Mario, was unemployed for 8 months, nothing came of his many job interviews, and his unemployment checks were coming to an end. We didn't know what else to do. Through prayers, fasting, researching, and following the spirit we came up with a new Internet business idea, Scrapoetry.com. Within five weeks our site went live, and in less than 2 weeks we earned $230 in sales! We are now both stay-at-home parents and want to help others in similar situations. Joanne's marvelous book can help you and your husband learn how to network, gain needed experience, and earn other sources of income. Not only can it work, but it will. Best of all this book can help you become a team.