How to Change the Start Page in Internet Explorer (Version 5.0 and Higher)
From your Christianity - Latter-day Saints Guide
You may not realize this, but you can choose any page you would like for the first page you see when you log on to the Internet. It's easy!
- Open the page you want to set as your start page in your browser window.
- Select "Tools" from the menu bar.
- Select "Internet Options."
- Under the "General" tab, look for "Home page."
- Click the button that reads, "Use Current," then click "Apply."
- Your start page will appear every time you start your browser.
- To return to your page at any time, click the "Home" button at the top of your browser (it looks like a little house).
- You can change your start page as often as you like by repeating these directions.
- You can use your start page as a safe place for your children to return to. Tell them to click "home" if they ever find themselves in an uncomfortable place on the Internet.
More How To's from your Guide to Christianity - Latter-day Saints