1. Religion & Spirituality

New Online LDS Directory For Wards & Stakes

By November 13, 2010

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has been updating LDS.org and now has a new online directory at new.lds.org/directory which is available in ten languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.

The new directory gives Church members access to their ward and stake directories by signing in with their LDS Account. Once logged in you can see ward and stake leaders and callings, access contact information, and even upload pictures of yourself and your family.

This new LDS directory is pretty snazzy and is much easier to use than the older site. I especially like the new photo section and, since I obviously received early notice about it, I was the first person in my ward to upload a picture of myself and my family. Will you be the first in your ward to upload a picture? If you go do it right now you might be.
Stay up-to-date with my Weekly Newsletter.
"Like" this page on Facebook!
Comments
November 14, 2010 at 9:06 pm
(1) Ed Dart says:

What is even nicer is there is an App that you can get for your smart phone that shows you where the member lives and will auto dials their number. It also has all the Stake and Ward officers and their info.

November 14, 2010 at 11:56 pm
(2) Maria says:

I’m the ward web page administrator. This will be so cool.

November 15, 2010 at 2:12 pm
(3) Emma says:

When I printed it off, it cut off half of the column on the far right. Also, it seemed to have a “page break” after the H’s, leaving 2/3rds of the page blank. Pake 4 only has 1 phone number, and page 6 only has one address and phone number. Is there a way to format it better for printing?

November 15, 2010 at 2:40 pm
(4) Bobbie Miller says:

Can this be downloaded to an Apple iPod Touch? Thanks, Bobbie

November 15, 2010 at 2:49 pm
(5) Janet K. Cook says:

The really best thing is it’s open to non-US wards, too. Now the rest of us get to have what you’ve had for a long time. Hurray!

December 2, 2010 at 5:57 pm
(6) RJ says:

What happened to the Stake News and Information page?

June 6, 2011 at 1:27 pm
(7) Holly Hess says:

All I wanted to do was to find a ward to attend services at while on vacation. I have been on this site for nearly 1 hour without success. Good luck to anyone that wants to attend a sacrament meeting while on vacation. You won’t find one here.

December 17, 2011 at 2:25 am
(8) Shirley says:

All I want is to find a friend in Strathmore AB and have clicked on links that say, “new ward/stake directories” but found absolutely nothing. Its really important that I find this friend. We have lost touch over the years but I need to find her asap. Not user friendly at all.

May 20, 2012 at 10:21 am
(9) Helga Leavitt says:

How do I Get Ward Roster for carrollton Ga. Ward would like it for our Library again. What I have is outdated.