1. Religion & Spirituality

Apostle Song Sheet Music

By May 3, 2008

A talented sister has created sheet music for the Seminary Scripture Mastery Apostle Song. With the approval of the Sons of Ammon I've added a link to the sheet music for those of you who'd like to use it in your Seminary program.
Comments
September 14, 2008 at 9:35 pm
(1) Jennifer says:

Who are the Sons of Ammon? I thought they must have been older songs until the new Apostle song came out and the John 14 song, “Hey there Delilah.” I believe that song didn’t come out until 2006. Who are these guys? Why do they do everything for free? Why don’t they have a web page or something?

September 25, 2008 at 2:11 pm
(2) Rachel Woods, About.com Latter-day Saint Guide says:

Jennifer,

Thanks for your questions. The Sons of Ammon have actively been putting together these wonderful songs for us and are working on updating the Book of Mormon songs for next year. The Sons of Ammon made these songs for their own use and then were so gracious as to share them with the rest of us. They found that submitting them here was a great way for others to know of them and use them.

April 23, 2009 at 11:21 am
(3) Debbie says:

Tell Sons of Ammon they are terrific! Many blessings wished upon them for sharing their talents. Gave a SM quiz to the kids today and a few said, “I was stumped, til I started singing the song in my head!”

September 14, 2009 at 1:31 pm
(4) Christine says:

Are there any copyright issues we should worry about??

September 14, 2009 at 1:46 pm
(5) Rachel Bruner, Latter-day Saint Guide says:

No, the sheet music can be copied and used for personal or church use.

May 26, 2010 at 12:10 pm
(6) Ashley says:

is there a download for these songs?

May 29, 2010 at 11:50 am
(7) Rachel Bruner, Latter-day Saint Guide says:

Yes, you just need to click on the link to go into the page that links to all the songs. For example, the D&C Scripture songs are found here:

There are instructions on how to download the songs, including a zip file that has all the songs in one downloadedable file.

October 13, 2010 at 6:57 am
(8) Larnie says:

It would sure be helpful if the Sons of Ammon could record a version without the lyrics….just humming the melody so the kids could sing it themselves or we can do karaoke.

October 20, 2010 at 12:00 pm
(9) Rachel Bruner, Latter-day Saint Guide says:

Larnie: The Old Testament songs were recorded without the words, just the music. I don’t know if they did the others but will ask. If not, these are the only ones I currently have on the site.